Safeguard against noncompliance through an RFID infrastructure
The RFID-enabled architecture of a CribMaster implementation is well suited to manufacturing environments that must comply with Foreign Material Exclusion (FME) policies and regulations.
In industries such as power generation and food service, preventing cross-contamination from tools is critically important. CribMaster employs RFID technology together with our powerful Inventory Management System software to create an effective FME solution:
- Tool movement visibility begins with the unique RFID tags added to or embedded in the items.
- In the system software, you define the FME policies that govern which areas specific tools are allowed to enter or exit.
- Last Point Read (LPR) antennas installed at the edges of your programmed zones identify any restricted tools that approach or violate the boundary.
- The software sends a red flag alert notifying personnel to correct the situation if cross-contamination or zone violations occur.
- In the database, the software captures all movement activity and events, creating accurate, auditable records of any incidents.
Strengthen your FME procedures and improve worker compliance:
- Customize compliance rules in the management software to create automated controls and alerts.
- Prevent tool movement into or out of restricted areas.
- Protect employee safety and health.
- Avoid penalties and fines for noncompliance.
- Collect evidence in the database for post-incident analysis.
CribMaster FME compliance technology is proven to perform in tightly regulated facilities, helping our customers create safer working environments.